Ranking all the different designs for The Block in Fortnite




When The Block came down and destroyed Risky Reels a lot of players were upset.

Reels had become a fan favorite drop spot relatively quickly and most players didn’t want it gone.

Despite the loss of Risky, The Block has been a solid success.

Having an area of the map that changes constantly and that Epic hasn’t had to actually design has been a win for both players and the developer.

Now that all people who have designed an area featured on The Block are being awarded ten 2,000 V-Bucks codes we wanted to go back through the last couple months and compile all the different designs that have hit The Block.

Then, because even loves a ranking list we decided that would be the best order to share them, but every design is still represented in this list.


Of course, this is just my personal preference but I dropped into every Block design at least once and usually more times. I will be focusing mainly on the aesthetics and cool features in the design.

To make sure I didn’t miss any designs I went through Fortnite’s tweets. They tweeted out most but not all of the designs but I believe I filled in each gap. If there are any I missed, please let me know in the comments.







Comments